Chinese Antioxidizing Green Tea: 20 Bags
One of the fastest growing teas in popularity today is green tea. We present a delightful antioxidating tea. 20 bags M-490
Here are some benfits of green tea.
- Catechins are antioxidants that fight and may even prevent cell damage. Green tea is not processed much before it is poured in your cup, so it is rich in catechins.
- Shown to improve blood flow and lower cholesterol.
- MRIs revealed that people who drank green tea had greater activity in the working-memory area of their brains. Green tea has also been shown to help block the formation of plaques that are linked to Alzheimer’s disease.
- Seems to help keep blood sugar stable in people with diabetes. Because catechins lower cholesterol and blood pressure, they can help protect against the damage a high-fat diet can cause.
- Can help increase and even change your metabolism, so you burn more calories from fat. Studies show that green tea can also help you keep weight off once you